Thanks to its high absorption rate, stability and half-life of 48 hours, Rad 150 is one of the few agents that offers many benefits with little or no side effects.
1. Does not cause aggression.
2. Does not cause baldness.
3. Increases sexual performance and libido.
4. Does not affect lipid metabolism.
5. Stimulates muscle growth.
6. There is no androgenic effect.
7. Rad 150 has no harmful effect on the liver.
8. It has an extended half-life.
9. It is very stable and has a high absorption rate.
RAD 150 – Product Description
RAD 150 is a newly designed selective androgen receptor modulator that is better known as the improved predecessor to RAD 140 called RAD 150. TLB150 was created by adding a benzoate ester to the existing compound of RAD140. An ester is a chemical alteration that determines the half-life and solubility of a drug in the bloodstream.
This means TLB-150 is similar in structure to RAD 140, but with an added ester to extend the life of the compound. This makes TLB-150 more efficient as it would require less frequent administration due to the enduring nature of the compound. Similar to RAD 140, TLB-150 is a research compound that shows a lot of promise and potential for its ability to enhance muscle hypertrophy.
CAS Number: 1208070-53-4
Molar Mass: 497.93g.mol-1
Chemical Formula: C27H20CIN5O3
IUPAC Name: 2-chloro-4-[[(1R,2S)-1-[5-(4-cyanophenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl]-2-hydroxypropyl]amino]-3-methylbenzonitrile
This information is for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice. THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE FOR LABRATORY AND RESEARCH USE ONLY. All clinical research must be conducted with oversight from the appropriate Institutional Review Board (IRB). All preclinical research must be conducted with oversight from the appropriate Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) following the guidelines of the Animal Welfare Act (AWA).
Our content is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis and research from Trusted Sources before making any purchase based on your own personal circumstances. You should independently research and verify any information that you find on our Website and wish to rely upon.
ATTENTION: All our products are for LABORATORY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY not for veterinary or human usage.
Product intended for research purposes
- The product (substance) isn’t a food or diet supplement and is unsuitable for human consumption.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Store in a dry, cool and shaded place; protect from moisture.
- Store only in the original container.
- Avoid contact during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Consult a doctor if feeling unwell or having adverse effects related to contact with the substance.